and same again in
- Floating Instrument Platform is a ship that can transform into a buoy to create a stable research environment.
- Plastic Bottle Island
- Reishee Sowa built an island out of 250,000 plastic soda bottles.
- OTEC in Nauru
- The world's first OTEC pilot plant was situated in Nauru.
- Ocean Energy Launch
- Global Marine Development, inc. documentary on OTEC.
- The West Wave Project
- Wave Hub, 10 miles off Hayle on north coast of Cornwall
- Pelamis Wave Energy Converter
- By Pelamis Wave Power
- CETO - SeaPowerPlan invention
- Hypalon bladders are affixed to a piston that moves inside a tube secured to the seabed.
- Google Tech Talk
- On wave energy and Pelamis
- Big wave videos
- Youtube videos of big waves