Civil Order Pact
I/We will not willfully support or defend any public or private action that:
- intrudes against one's person, property, or mutual transactions,
- restricts one's thoughts, or peaceful actions in, on, or with his person or property,
- dictates one's thoughts, or actions concerning his person or property,
- takes one's money, property, time, labor, health, or life, against his will,
- prevents one from defending his person, property, thoughts, or actions, or
- obstructs compensation to a victim of the above classes of aggression, or to his estate, for actual losses suffered thereby.