Difference between revisions of "List of all ideas and designs"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== Structures ==
== Structures ==
Revision as of 17:10, 15 October 2008
- Artifical Lagoon
- Jellyfish 45
- PillarStead A trade-off between a boat and a spar, trying to get benefits from both designs.
- Small Independent Spar Platform
- Geodesic Vessel A round vessel kind of like a ship
- Pipe Spar Using one or more commercial pipes to make a spar
- Tension Circle House Make a house stable using a wide flotation base
- Tension Circle Marina Design for a floating marina/breakwater
- Multifamily Tension circle with several single family homes
- BallHouse Ball with hanging ballast making a cheap seastead
- Disposable Land Creating extremely cheap, directly floating land by using a modified sealing machine currently used for potato chips, etc.
- Mud Curtain Cheap breakwater.
- Low-riding seastead models
- SWATH Seastead
-  and here, Independent Buoyancy.
- Migration Annual migration around Sargasso Sea to avoid storms and hurricanes
- Kite And Sea Anchor Control movement without fuel using kite and sea anchor
- Life rafts where users could survive bad storms and hurricanes.
Marketing and Publicity
- Reality TV show - Life on a seastead
- User:Heath/PBX Asterisk PBX tailoring for a seastead
- Convoy Communications A convoy spread out in a long line so that there is always one seastead near land
References and further reading
Categories and requirements
|External Truss · Multi Column · Single Column · Spar · Truss|
|Cargo · Comfort · Modular · Safety · Cost · Draft · Pretty|
|Free Floating · Scalable · Standards · Mobile · Draft|