A ThoughtExperiment: Assume that members of the current SeaSteading community and users of the SeaSteading wiki would move to a SeaSteading platform tomorrow. How would we organize our Legal system and our microeconomy?
This is our current RuleSet:
- you can edit the RuleSet, if you add your RealName to the UserPage of the SeaSteadingWiki
- If you do not agree to a change of the RuleSet, you can
- Our MicroEconomy starts with 10 000 000 SeaCoin's, that are initially owned by the community.
- each SeaSteader has a public BankAccount at the SeaBank with a balance in SeaCoins.
- The SeaWikiExperiment ends on 2011-12-31.
- We kindly ask the SeaSteadingInstitute, the ThielFoundation and other interested parties to donate to a CurrencyBackingFunds for SeaCoins, that will be payed out to the participants, proportionally to their SeaBank balance at the end of the SeaWikiExperiment.
- In the same way as described for the RuleSet, we decide about our common SeaBudget
- The first 100 SeaSteaders joining this list will earn 10 000 SeaCoins each.
- SeaCoins are managed by the SeaBank with the WikiTable below:
|1 000 000||10 000 SeaCoin each for the first 100 SeaSteaders joining the SeaWikiExperiment|