User:Heath/Power for 25 People
This is a fake page for a PV/wind system to supply 25 people with power.
Put up 50 190 watt PV modules on a tracking system. Mount 4 small wind turbines. Run the wires into the ZOMG9000 controller, and hook it up to 10 12V deep cycle batteries. Hook all that up to an inverter
Any type of 'stead could handle this type of power system as long as it has the available solar area and a place to mount the turbines. Turbines make a lot of racket, so they should be kept away from living quarters.
- 50 PV Mods at $900 a piece $45000
- 1 active tracking system $2000
- 4 400 watt turbines
- 1 controller $2000
- 10 batteries $10000
- bunch of wires and stuff $1000
All of the stuff here can be found off the shelf.
- (link to place where they sell PV/turbines/controllers)
- (link to place where they sell trackers)
- (link to ace hardware)