I have made proposals for:
- Tension Circle House - House in middle of floating circle
- Tension Circle Marina - Marina made from big floating circle
- Multifamily Tension Circle where each family has their own building.
- Pipe Spar - Seastead made from commercial pipe
- Geodesic Vessel - Roundish vessel with stability from hull shape
- Ball House - Ball with stability from hanging ballast
- WaterWalker - Tripod with balls for floats on legs
I am interested in possible ideas for Seastead ventures. I like these:
- Floating Villas for tourist rentals off the coast of Anguilla.
- Medical Business possibilities for seasteads.
- Survivalist market for seasteads set up to be self sufficient
- Refugee market for low cost seasteads for people who want to leave where they are
- Reality TV Show about seasteading could work.
I think Convoy Communications would avoid expensive satellite communications costs.
I think a good way to move people or cargo between seasteads is with a SkyWay.
Looks like there are hurricane resistant Life rafts.
I think Cost estimation is important.
I have updated the HangingBallast using video from some of my experiments.
I found some online charts of the San Fransisco Bay.
I think we need to understand what is Acceptable Motion for seasteads.
I think we need to use some type of Low Cost Wave Tank so we can afford to do lots of experiments. This is a new design space that needs to be explored, so there are many possible things to try.
I would like to thank those that have helped fund my experiments.
I think efficient Thrusters are key for seastead operation.
Trying to put together a single family seastead budget estimate.
Some things I am thinking about doing next.