I have made proposals for:
- Tension Circle House - House in middle of floating circle
- Tension Circle Marina - Marina made from big floating circle
- Multifamily Tension Circle where each family has their own building.
- Pipe Spar - Seastead made from commercial pipe
- Geodesic Vessel - Roundish vessel with stability from hull shape
- Ball House - Ball with stability from hanging ballast
I am interested in scale models.
I think a good way to move people or cargo between seasteads is with a SkyWay.
Have made and tested a group of models. Will probably do some more model building and testing as I think of interesting things to try.
Looks like there are hurricane resistant Life rafts.
I think Cost estimation is important.
Looking at the idea of Floating Villas for tourist rentals off the coast of Anguilla.
I found some online charts of the San Fransisco Bay.
I think we need to understand what is Acceptable Motion for seasteads.
Seems like a Reality TV Show about seasteading could work.
I think we need to use some type of Low Cost Wave Tank so we can afford to do lots of experiments.
I think there are Medical Business possibilities for seasteads.
I think seasteads could be sold to the Survivalist market.